Friday, March 24, 2006

TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE - THAT IS THE QUESTION...OR ISSUE

Don't even bother asking me how I come accross these stories. I just do. Let's just say that I scan through a lot of newspapers from around the world to seek out the "unusual" aspect of a story. It has to be noted though - well it doesn't have to but it is weird - that my searches seem to flush out toilet stories.

This story caught my eye since it involves the elimination of public toilets due to monetary considerations. In other words, their funding got cut back to the easiest place to make cuts is in the elimination of toilets! I mean, who's going to care? Upwards of a million toilet users a year - that's who! How can one put a price on the anxiety of seeking out a toilet on a full bladder?

Anyway, negociations are still on going to find a solution. Solution??? Just open up the toilets, people!

http://www.ashbournenewstelegraph.co.uk/detail.asp?cat=General%20News&id=6288995

No comments: